Saturday, December 13, 2008

A pic of my BF

Message: Don't stop reading you will regret it!
girl meets a boy on a messenger
crazy1 86: hey baby!!!
h0tNsPiCy91: who is this???
crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!!
h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this???
crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes...
crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true.
crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho.
crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u
h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?
crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you...
crazy1 86 had signed off.




The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister.




Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead.




PART 2...
Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid.




One night he was on the computer and received an instant message.




h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!!
2seXay4u: Who the eff is this?
h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis.
2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh?
h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you?
h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister.




h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.
2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid.
h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor.
h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.
h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet.




Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''
h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you.




The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping.




Hours later the boy found
parents in their closet skinned and hanged. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.




WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT them
I LOVE YOU!"
- LISA SMITH
This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents from the story will kill you at night.




They will kill you!
DON'T BELIEVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE!


p/s:not sure if this story real or not..
just copy from others..
take ur time to read it..
give me ur comment@opinion..

3 orang sayang cikyana:

- Gie - said...

la..ingtkn ade gmbr bf kakya :(

Siti Fatimah Nabihah said...

hurm.. takutnya...!! huhu.. tp agak menarik cerita dier! Suka la citer2 mcm nie.. kali kak da lagi.. post lagi tau! hehe^^

CikYana(",) said...

gie:gmbr bf kakya xltak..nnt kakya ltak ek=)
ct:ok2..lain kali akak post lg cite2 cmni..